The Worst Sub

Back in the 90s car toys used to have tent sales with manufacturer reps. They had these patriot carbon fiber subs for 10 bucks. The cones sat crooked and the thickness varied all the way around.

They made me laugh.

This is a pair of brand new factory sealed, never been opened AA BASS10 high performance subwoofers. When you need high power 10” subs for the competition rounds, these are the ones! These subs will produce up to 1400 watts for the pair or 700 watts each of rock solid pounding bass all day long! These are from AA’s new BAD ASS SERIOUS SUB line of subwoofers. They are designed to play loud and win competitions. They feature a 4 ohm 2” Parabolic RFL voice coil for 40% more power handling capabilities, a 60 oz. magnet, an oversized rubber surround, and a Poly Zirconium cone for 25% tighter and punchier bass. Because of the “Mid Q” design, you can use a ported or sealed box. They also have CEA Cooling Technology with a vented and extended pole piece to disburse voice coil heat and increase reliability. Designed and engineered in USA. We are an authorized AA B.A.S.S. Internet dealer. These come with a full 3 year warranty. WARNING: These are capable of producing dangerously loud SPL levels.

wow...just wow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.