The good and the bad

What was your goal with your original post? You have Google and can look for an updated list on your own. >>>The post was retarded<<<, not everybody here.
You wanted a list, and I gave you a list. Apparently, Pop gave you a list, as well. I believe that I'm the only one who did some research and found you a list. >>>Using the word retarded is disrespectful to the mentally handicapped in the World.<<< Your continual annihilation of the English language is also disrespectful.
Like I told pompousprlckhomie; apply to yourself what you apply to others.
I repeat. MORON fits you well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

My 2 - 15" wedge box is around 5 cubes net with 80 square inches of port. My 4 - 8" wedge box is 3.69 cubes net with 43¾" square inches of port.
Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...
"large crimping tool" hammer or hydraulic? Seat bracket bolts aren't good. The seat brackets are usually completely painted and so are the...
All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...

About this thread

pfft

CarAudio.com Recruit
pfft
living room
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from