Amp Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJ Mr Popular

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 - Skar ZVX-18v2 D1 going in a 2002 Chevy Suburban. Please provide amp recommendations (1 or 2) & decent alternator upgrade. Also, I've seen numerous box builds but not sure which is best & what's the difference in mounting with sub face up or face down 🤷🏾‍♂️
Help me be great😁
Thanks👍🏾

I second @Buck. I designed my first serious enclosure, but it was exhausting. Buck charges very little to eliminate a lot of stress.
I agree. I just finished the first box design I paid for and it was challenging but very worth it and so satisfying. I know Buck does the absolute best he can with all kinds of variables and it really pays off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Kicker still makes some really great amplifiers. They have been in Business for years. I still have some old amps left that still work very well...
An amplifier to be considered, maybe even the 2k? https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/ct-series-amplifiers/products/ct-3200-1d
Sounds like your front stage is overpowering your sub stage/ Weak sub stage. Is this a 4dr. Sedan or a Hatchback WRX? Where do you have the sub...

About this thread

DJ Mr Popular

CarAudio.com Newbie
DJ Mr Popular
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from