The good and the bad

Far from stupid, I'm older than you think. Trying to decipher your posts is like breaking a code. How can you be so good at lists, yet so bad at spelling and grammar? So, you would be Gay for the right price, interesting. Just, "Gay for the day", if you will.
Bet you got my meaning. That s what counts...unless you have no real content to provide then go to my grammer so you won t look completely retarded. (No disrespect to the real retarded of course.)

Bet you got my meaning. That s what counts...unless you have no real content to provide then go to my grammer so you won t look completely retarded. (No disrespect to the real retarded of course.)

You wanted a list, and I gave you a list. Apparently, Pop gave you a list, as well. I believe that I'm the only one who did some research and found you a list. Using the word retarded is disrespectful to the mentally handicapped in the World. Your continual annihilation of the English language is also disrespectful.

Come to a forum about amplifiers, and ask a question; a single question and it turns into one big f*ck story. This is one for the caraudio.com record books. I suppose the adage, the only stupid question is the one that s not asked, doesn t apply anymore. At least not on this forum. I will be fair. Not on this section of the forum

You wanted a list, and I gave you a list. Apparently, Pop gave you a list, as well. I believe that I'm the only one who did some research and found you a list. Using the word retarded is disrespectful to the mentally handicapped in the World. Your continual annihilation of the English language is also disrespectful.
You all started it. Re read the thread you politically correct f*ck. If you have the juice ban me. Otherwise; either answer questions, or clam up. It s your choise. Wait. I guess you can ask questions too...

You all started it. Re read the thread you politically correct f*ck. If you have the juice ban me. Otherwise; either answer questions, of clam up. It s your choise.

I answered your question. I gave you a list of the top ten car audio amps for 2020. What more do you want? You original post said here is a list of amplifiers, but it isn't. It's a list of amp, speakers, subs, headunits, sound processors, wiring, and alternators. You should've just asked your question and not posted that list.

My first experience here was damn near getting scammed when trying to buy three RE XXX 18s by boomingbeast.
It s like land of the lost. Life here has somehow not evolved.
I answered your question. I gave you a list of the top ten car audio amps for 2020. What more do you want? You original post said here is a list of amplifiers, but it isn't. It's a list of amp, speakers, subs, headunits, sound processors, wiring, and alternators. You should've just asked your question and not posted that list.
You really are a moron. The website I got the list from said it was an amp list. If you can t differentiate the difference then move on to an easier question.o_O

What you gave me was an ad in the guise of a best-of list. Get real.

You really are a moron. The website I got the list from said it was an amp list. If you can t differentiate the difference then move on to an easier question.o_O

So, read the fugking list before you post it. It's clearly not an amp list. Again, do your own research and narrow it down to about 5, or, even 10. Then, ask your question. It's not that hard Marine!

I'm an a$$hole, not a moron, let's get that straight right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...