The good and the bad

Wrong again. I listed one brand of amp. Two lines from the one brand. Showing that one brand can have **** amp lines and great amp lines.
And a list can have zero elements so what s you point? You provided one element list and two subset of list one. so you actually provided three lists.

OP

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 6.52.53 PM.png

So quick with

I m just realistic, and i ve been around a while. You will get there eventually. That is, if you can keep a handle on that stupidity of yours.

Far from stupid, I'm older than you think. Trying to decipher your posts is like breaking a code. How can you be so good at lists, yet so bad at spelling and grammar? So, you would be Gay for the right price, interesting. Just, "Gay for the day", if you will.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

My 2 - 15" wedge box is around 5 cubes net with 80 square inches of port. My 4 - 8" wedge box is 3.69 cubes net with 43¾" square inches of port.
Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...
"large crimping tool" hammer or hydraulic? Seat bracket bolts aren't good. The seat brackets are usually completely painted and so are the...
All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...

About this thread

pfft

CarAudio.com Recruit
pfft
living room
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from