The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

I found the box that it came in surprisingly enough lol. I bought it may 31st 2016, yeah mega repair seems like a good way to go. I'm hoping he wont charge me over $150. I bought it brand new from savinglots.com for $643. If mark cannaday is certified then I already know he's going to be really expensive. Because he's "certified" he can charge a rediculous amount for repairs. Which I'm sure he does. I'm gonna go with mega repair.

I found the box that it came in surprisingly enough lol. I bought it may 31st 2016, yeah mega repair seems like a good way to go. I'm hoping he wont charge me over $150. I bought it brand new from savinglots.com for $643. If mark cannaday is certified then I already know he's going to be really expensive. Because he's "certified" he can charge a rediculous amount for repairs. Which I'm sure he does. I'm gonna go with mega repair.
Oh no way !! 10 days out of warranty ?

Oh, your talking about when his amp went out...thought you were reffering to the amp purchase.
Ya I guess I better get mine back in and wired at .5 and pound on it good see if it will hang before my warranty is over as well I think mine is over end of july.

Ya I guess I better get mine back in and wired at .5 and pound on it good see if it will hang before my warranty is over as well I think mine is over end of july.
Just in time for a 4th of July fireworks show lmao

While you have some time why not post pictures of the box?

I'd say while you don't have an amp and won't be tempted to rush will be a perfect time to really tighten things up.

While you have some time why not post pictures of the box?
I'd say while you don't have an amp and won't be tempted to rush will be a perfect time to really tighten things up.
True that ! I have done my best work while waiting on amp repairs because like you say your not in a rush.

That's the amp rack, its an M because I'm wrapping it in comic books of marvel super heroes, i I thought that would be pretty unique and different, I've never seen anybody do that before. And on the amps are going one on each side and I'm putting an edge all the way around it with white acrylic so it'll look like it's glowing, and the amps will both light up also.

I'm covering up the outside of the port so you won't see any of that. And im going to do the front in marvel comic books also....I'll post pictures of my progress of that also...im going tomorrow to get a bunch of comic books so I can start that. I still have to clean up on the inside of the box also

I also have to fix my wiring for my batteries because I didn't realize they were like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.