Taramps

I turn the Gaines all the way down. Turn the stereo up to about 90%, and then slowly turn it up until Im satisfied or I hear distortion. Which there is no distortion in this case. Very clean. Im just wondering about the converter gain because Ive never had to tap off of a factory amp with a converter. I always had rca jacks on my stereos back in the day.
Hi there I don't know if it's been answered I just skim through your beginning of the Forum and they taramps do not like anything 2 volts and over on pre outs of the RCA's into the amplifier you'll have to turn down the games on your RCA converters use a Multimeter on DC volts set at 200 and outside of the RCA's is the ground the inside is the positive and crank that mother up until it is clipping and back it off one click.

Hi there I don't know if it's been answered I just skim through your beginning of the Forum and they taramps do not like anything 2 volts and over on pre outs of the RCA's into the amplifier you'll have to turn down the games on your RCA converters use a Multimeter on DC volts set at 200 and outside of the RCA's is the ground the inside is the positive and crank that mother up until it is clipping and back it off one click.
Awesome. So set them to 2 volts out and crank the gain till it clups then back an 8th or so? My 3000 just came in so I shouldnt need much gain on that. If anyone needs a barely used 1200 let me know. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.