Taramps MD 12k

if you arent even clipping yet, you are not even anywhere close to half the potential of your current amp. Like i said in many past threads to a lot of others, you can even run a 100,000 rms amp on a stock electrical system with no issues as long as you adjust the gain and output to where you maintain 12 ish volts. But you are definitely only getting whatever power your batts and alts can get you, if you clamped your system, i doubt you'll get any real numbers. This is not to put you down, it just means anytime you add another battery or alt, your sh*ts gonna get louder so thats the bright side.
I just bought 2 25ah limitless lithium batteries yeah you get it too you can really run high power amps on stock alt w batteries if you know what to do. Especially Taramps. But I have the MD12k now when it comes in from sky high and install it I hope to get a big deal louder

if you arent even clipping yet, you are not even anywhere close to half the potential of your current amp. Like i said in many past threads to a lot of others, you can even run a 100,000 rms amp on a stock electrical system with no issues as long as you adjust the gain and output to where you maintain 12 ish volts. But you are definitely only getting whatever power your batts and alts can get you, if you clamped your system, i doubt you'll get any real numbers. This is not to put you down, it just means anytime you add another battery or alt, your sh*ts gonna get louder so thats the bright side.

But why buy an amp you can't push to its full potential?

never hurts to have a future proof amp
But why buy an amp you can't push to its full potential?

what do you think runs cleaner cooler, more efficient with a signal FAR FAAAAAR from clipping levels? that 5000 rms amp that you are soft clipping or red lining or a 10k amp barely breaking a sweat?

Not to mention you are literally future proofing yourself. Fk small jumps in power, waste of time for not much gain, if you gonna upgrade, UPGRADE.

never hurts to have a future proof amp

what do you think runs cleaner cooler, more efficient with a signal FAR FAAAAAR from clipping levels? that 5000 rms amp that you are soft clipping or red lining or a 10k amp barely breaking a sweat?

Not to mention you are literally future proofing yourself. Fk small jumps in power, waste of time for not much gain, if you gonna upgrade, UPGRADE.

If I were worrying about future upgrades I would've bought the HO alternator. It's the heart of the system.

eh i know a couple of people that pull 155db + without a H/O alt, just a few agms, not as important as people make it out to be, there's other methods to getting loud. Brazil has zero emphasis on alts and is pure batts and they are above the united states which is alt focused on the world db drag rankings.

eh i know a couple of people that pull 155db + without a H/O alt, just a few agms, not as important as people make it out to be, there's other methods to getting loud. Brazil has zero emphasis on alts and is pure batts and they are above the united states which is alt focused on the world db drag rankings.
I'll bet with a 120ah you could knock on 160. After I dropped my 9915ESP in I did a 156 head rest with a 200 and 250ah of regular lead acid batteries.

Yup I have the taramps bass 5k on a single agm 110ah kinetik in the trunk with 100 amp alt.

If mine started to clip I'd buy the alt not another battery but that's just me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.