Taramps Brazilian Style Mess

not racist at all bro. my best friend is brazilian, and I hate his car audio setup. never been in brazil, but he comes from brazil and he knows how the car audio setups are. lots of brazil car audio shop here, they do their own style, and I don't like it. might be loud, but its headache for me.
I'm not racist either, my best friend is black.

Seriously though, it's time for you to stop posting. You're making a fool out of yourself.

not racist at all bro. my best friend is brazilian, and I hate his car audio setup. never been in brazil, but he comes from brazil and he knows how the car audio setups are. lots of brazil car audio shop here, they do their own style, and I don't like it. might be loud, but its headache for me.
It's not the true style at all and they are a p*ss poor representation of what the car audio scene is really like in brazil which is the same as america, lowz and hair tricks. Not this 100hz garbage you keep bringing up. Your friend sounds like he just hanged out with the garbage setups crew that everyone else at the meet laughs at.

Imagine 1000 ice cream trucks all in some shitbox car. My only tapout to date.
Oh man i can't stop laughing at that. That is what it is like down there in B land? I sorry but still laughing. What a sound. I guess a Hi Res sound system is out of the question?
:laugh:

Absolute garbage. They hook everything up to the same amp with no crossovers or anything, maybe an inline capacitor or two. All mono signal which means a giant sh*tty mess of sound. They think all they need is some cheapo clarion eq to help the sound but its literally beyond saving. These ppl deserve to go deaf
Still laughing

this saturday, I've been at the playa for some party, and I could hear my brazilian friend's "sub" going Woooooo from 1mile away.to find him I only had to follow that disturbing frequency. everyone around him was praying him to stop that **** even the truckers around there, came to look what was going on. I went to his amp and turned the frequency back to 40hz. and he told me: No! its not ment to play that low. its a Superwofer!

Ok, so I learned, brazilians do not have subwoofers, they have superwofer, and they are ment to play around 100hz and full range.
Oh stop it , your killing me with laughter. Superwoofer oh man that to to funny.

Then you need TO ONLY LISTEN AND FOLLOW us.
Fanatics Bass Audio is from Brazil and has been proven to be one of the loudest subwoofer companies in the world and we are coming for the rest of the records soon!

The loudest spl recorded is from brazil.

We are the king of SPL in every way shape and form and we import it into the USA.
Oh NO!!!! hurry Trump and build that wall and keep out that sound.

It's not the true style at all and they are a p*ss poor representation of what the car audio scene is really like in brazil which is the same as america, lowz and hair tricks. Not this 100hz garbage you keep bringing up. Your friend sounds like he just hanged out with the garbage setups crew that everyone else at the meet laughs at.
Not sure what goes on out west but in the northeast literally every Brazilian I have seen at a car show has the horn/super-tweeter/PA midrange with no crossovers setup. The fact that this is a stereotype is a good indication that this is a common theme. Nobody is denying guys like Dante or Shocker-Hall, but the exceptions prove the rule.

usually senior member means knowledgable and at least semi respected, you sir defy logic, if trump builds that wall i just hope im on a different side than you.
Womp womp.

just from seeing them in nyc and jersey city, i can say there are both good and horrible brazil style set ups.

look at it this way: the usa is more or less the capital of car audio and bass stuff, but time i look at craigs list and such looking for some cheap stuff, i see some pretty horrible stuff that i can recognize, and i'm new to this (un matched wire sizes, visible glue on broken parts of equipment, etc). so you will likely have some one from some other country somewhere in the USA thinking every american runs something stupid, and i'd be a good number do.

America is not the capital of car audio... off by a long shot.

America's car audio competition sport is small compared to Russia and especially Brazil.

We've been in business for 8 years and see internationally how things are from our perspective.

Even our sales dictate this as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.