Taramps Brazilian Style Mess

usually senior member means knowledgeable and at least semi respected, you sir defy logic, if trump builds that wall i just hope im on a different side than you.
Have fun and laugh. What is there a full moon or something. I was laughing at the explanation of the music and how it was set up and sounded. Not personally at anyone. Superwoofer that was great. dead thread or not that was funny. See i spend time reading on this site and learning and understanding. I read most of the treads to see what people like or questions that were answers or help and that is how i learn stuff. So if it was dead or not i read it and laughed. So if you don't like it, "I really don't care do you" . So if your underwear are in a bunch and your up tight i can't help you. What you say? What you say? Can't hear you my car audio system is loud. Enjoy life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.