Taramps Bass 12k

SOOO, everybody happy with the new HD15K ???? I like mine .... the protection circuits work, I can tell you that much for sure ...lol ...
Why u protecting it? I planned on either getting two 15ks or that new 30k coming out here soon.

i'm with others why doesnt anyone bench test these amp ? what are they afraid of , and so far my hd 8k has been in repair 2 times and ive never been able to use full tilt , been at mega for over a month now waiting on a new board from brazil , frustrating hopefully this thing will run at the advertised 1 ohm and not go into protect !! imo not thrilled with taramps so far

SOOO, everybody happy with the new HD15K ???? I like mine .... the protection circuits work, I can tell you that much for sure ...lol ...
I freakin love mine I beat it to cliping every day for almost 9 months now and it bearly gets warm !

might replace my banda 7k with one of these eventually, with the promise of more reliability on the part of taramps id like to see the internals and how they hold up after a year. ive much enjoyed the Brazilian amplifiers and id like to see this is a step in the right direction for the us market.
~21 inches is a small footprint for ~7k rms after rise
any videos of the system money?

he had his hd 15k half ohm daily and demos with zero issues but on a super hard clipped burp for the termlab magnum it protected.
Yea shizzon said don't clip and you should still get like 10k plus power still. Don't wire low and clip and you will be good. I can follow those guidelines for the price to power ratio. I'm gunna give it a try when they come in stock

upload to you tube!!

thats 1 ohm.

.25 ohm on MUSIC

best score he got was a 159.6 on a single bass 12k at quarter ohm.

Yea shizzon said don't clip and you should still get like 10k plus power still. Don't wire low and clip and you will be good. I can follow those guidelines for the price to power ratio. I'm gunna give it a try when they come in stock
might want to give the bass 15k series a try even more optimized for lows than the HD by just a smidge. can always handle the super low ohm load when needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.