Taramps Bass 12k

IF you want someone that represents any brand to say an electronic product will not get damaged, good luck. Anything can fail. I am just saying these are the most durable designs to date in both protection, adhesion and vibration support (although vibration is still considered #1 failure of all amplifiers according to repair shops).

We picked them up late 2013. I wouldn't still be distributor for them to this day if our experience were moving "returns" all the time. We move a lot of their products and feel they are doing well in the US market to not even question on stopping. As a matter of fact, over the next 2 years, and of course the public has already seen Taramp's making and doing so many new things lately, will have a large list of things coming into the market that is only advantageous to their product line.

The new 14.4v amps are SAFELY able to run up to 16v(minus protection kicking in) as long as reactive load stays above 1.5ohms. IE- wire to 1ohm nominal and you will be fine.

Just messing with ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I dont do it for money. Im more than happy answering questions and getting more people into Taramps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LMK how you like the 15k. Im really wanting to get rid of my FSDs and go back to taramps. Either the 15k or the 12k. Koreans aren't doing it for me haha.
The Taramps 15K came and left today lol ! I swapped it out this morning with my old amp and gave it triple inputs and fired it up and all went well the gains were turned down and volume was down and I turned around to grab my scope to set gains and when I turned back around it went up in smoke and went into protect and never came out of it ??? Oh well I swapped my little ppi back in and its working fine. New replacement should be here wed I hope and try it again.

Triple inputs? May i ask where these triple inputs came from?

Currently, I nor our vendor machinist know of any triple inputs that work with HD15000 or Bass 12k. We are currently working on new design so they are safe to use with these new amps.

So what can my buddy swapping an APCL3000 Audiopipe out for an HD8000 expect? In terms of reliability and sound quality? It's on 4 SQ HDS312s. Considering jumping over to HDCs though.

Triple inputs? May i ask where these triple inputs came from?
Currently, I nor our vendor machinist know of any triple inputs that work with HD15000 or Bass 12k. We are currently working on new design so they are safe to use with these new amps.
Ernie at NRG made these for me and why would they not work ? Just wanting to explore every piece of the puzzle before new one gets here ?

Sent from my iPhone 22 using Tapatalk

f2199d696cdd99a491f33b9824249236.jpg

So you can see it more clearly and set screw came in full contact ? I saw no signs of arcing ?

f2199d696cdd99a491f33b9824249236.jpg
So you can see it more clearly and set screw came in full contact ? I saw no signs of arcing ?

Ok good. As long as they were made for the amplifier is all i'm caring about.

We've seen users purchase any type of custom adapter which are designed for korean amplifiers and use them on Brazilian's when they are extremely loose in a brazilian amp and cause all sorts of issues.

Well I gave it no thought I just stuck them in and rolled but I will check further when new amp comes , hopefully it shipped out today huh ?

Hopefully? I need a 100% shouldn't blow up lol
holy crap you're annoying nate

you want something with high reliability, low cost, free shirts and stickers, top tier customer service, and the patience to deal with people like you online when you complain. go start a car audio company.. im sure you'd be a great success.

The only thing annoying is you wew lad.. It's been nice without u and papermaker around here lately. I was hoping you died. 4real
i should start taking bets on how long it takes you to come back with a new account. didnt realize you had so much class that you'd wish someone actually died, pretty sad for a stay at home dad dont you think

i should start taking bets on how long it takes you to come back with a new account. didnt realize you had so much class that you'd wish someone actually died, pretty sad for a stay at home dad dont you think
Slow and painful too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.