System Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

There's a video showing them off. I'd say they're good, but his opinion is bound to be a bit biased since they're named after him :p

damn those shits are massive 😂almost 80 pounds for the 15 i think, i think ill save up and buy those, for the other system that i had in my cart it was going to be like $2200 and w the stuff i have rn, its almost the same price. u sure that lil taramps 5k will be good to power those 2 monsters?

damn those shits are massive 😂almost 80 pounds for the 15 i think, i think ill save up and buy those, for the other system that i had in my cart it was going to be like $2200 and w the stuff i have rn, its almost the same price. u sure that lil taramps 5k will be good to power those 2 monsters?

For sure, Taramp's ratings are accurate. Worst case scenario you may need a fan, but I doubt you'll need its full power to feel like it's beastly loud provided you get a good enclosure for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.