System Build Help Please!

Participant count
  • Participant list
RE *****. Kickers got good amps only two ohm stable though. But the ab is a lot more power for the money.
RE good or what were you trying to say? lol and the ab is def worth it over the kicker. I'll just have to save a little haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
For sub, I recommend going true infinite baffle. You get to keep just about all of your trunk space AND sound great doing it (if you do it right.)...
Simple installs shouldn’t be a problem for Best Buy but anything can be screwed up lol. My buddy went there years ago and it was all good. They...
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...

About this thread

Sjenkins7

Sjenkins7
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
NuckinFutz