Looking for advice for new setup (:

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Hey guys got my system done wired it all up my self then took it to a local shop for the headunit i love it!! I have $600 total in this which doesnt sound like much but for me it is only 16 and got laid off from work for a while.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but it hammers i have two mtx 12's alpine mrv-m500 amp Pioneer DEH-55HD headunit. and like i expected the mids and highs are pretty muddy i know there stock speakers but is there anything i can do to boost the vocals without changing the eq setting on my headunit to vocal boost because i love my boomy bass but then its to loud for stock speakers any tips?

And just wondering about burn in time on subwoofers is there any truth to it?

Last but not least is there any tips or advice you could give me on many part of my system like maintenance things you have heard to do or not do anything will be appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If im right, you can get to the audio and set your high pass filter for your speakers, and then you can set your lpf on your amp to hit some more mids. Personally i like to keep the bass tight, and kinda dry so it sounds cleaner!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.