System Build Help Please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sjenkins7

Ohio
I have an 06 2 door Cobalt and I need help with a system layout. Probably 2 12's and an amp only. I was thinking the Rockford T1500 and a loaded p3-2x12, but I heard the subs are garbage for low bass.

I mainly listen to low bass like Juicy, Jeezy, TI stuff like that. Please help out I'm looking to spend about a $1000 bucks and I can have a shop build my box and wire everything.

I'm kind of a noob and just want some bass to slam.

I plan to finance through Caraudioco.com, so try to recommend products that are available on there or another website that does financing. Thanks!

Also recommend a single din head unit excluded in the $1000

Highlights:

Cobalt Coupe small amount of trunk space needed

$1000

Low bass

Subwoofer(s) +

Amp

Looks like.the only decent ones are Rockford, kicker, diamond, Alpine and precision power. They also have boston

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

And JL

^yupp that's about all they have on there. I mean are the p3's atleast decent or is there something better that can range in the lows? Honestly any advice I'll take. But if you guys think it's worth it to buy a better sub elsewhere I'll just wait and save money instead of financing.

I'll make it easy lol whats the best subwoofer/amp combo I can get for around a $1000 that will slam lows and still hit other frequencies ?

Nope Haha, but I just started a new job and I'll have an extra 500 to spend each month so it won't take me to long to save up to a grand. My only reason for financing was to get it now instead of waiting since I already have decent credit.

Those look pretty good but instead (trying not to wait two more months to get a build)

I found 2 RE AUDIO SXX12, that I would be able to get my hands on pretty **** soon. Brand new for $485. Would a good amp be a kicker zx1500.1 r class ($420) to power those bad boys.

I already have a Newegg preferred account so I could order them whenever. (they don't have the xfl's)

Those look pretty good but instead (trying not to wait two more months to get a build)I found 2 RE AUDIO SXX12, that I would be able to get my hands on pretty **** soon. Brand new for $485. Would a good amp be a kicker zx1500.1 r class ($420) to power those bad boys.

I already have a Newegg preferred account so I could order them whenever. (they don't have the xfl's)
you asked , but the kicker amps ,the new ones i have know idea if they are still good ,the subs ehhhh.

Mylows was offering the american bass.because he's a dealer. Idk but he's.prolly given you a good.deal. That's with warranty. Anywhere.else you named it no warranty. Plus from what I've read ab is a better product

Oh my bad I didn't realize he was a dealer lol sorry. Thanks for all your advice guys. I'm gonna sit down and figure out what my best bet is right now and if I should wait. Maybe i'll be messaging you Mylows. Thanks guys appreciate the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.