sunroof rattle problem

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just dropped my zcon 15 into an optimal custom box and it is almost doing more bad than good, I feel like everything in my car is about to fall apart. my sunroof in my 99 grand prix is literally jumping out on songs that hit low. the sound is insanely loud, and to make this a harder fix, the sunroof hasn't worked for a good 7 months. so I can't back it out to lay down deadener. it isn't a fuse all my fuses are good, and I'd love to do this without having to go through fixing the sunroof just to deaden it
Allow me to help... That zcon is the source of your problems. Send me the zcon and I will go pick you up a Sony xplod send it to you and you drop that bad boy in and wa-la! No more rattling! No need to thank me or pay me for my help in just glad to be able to help.

Allow me to help... That zcon is the source of your problems. Send me the zcon and I will go pick you up a Sony xplod send it to you and you drop that bad boy in and wa-la! No more rattling! No need to thank me or pay me for my help in just glad to be able to help.
oh ok. what's ur address I can ship it out tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.