sundown vs dc audio

Sundown x-12s(349.00) and DC lvl 3s(275.00) are both good subs. Flip a coin. Lvl 3s are gonna cost a little less and handles about 350rms watts less(according to their ratings at least) I would say to also consider Tantric hds as well.

They were new not reconed . The surround was not cut out for holes and when putting screws in and out the screws it wraped up and started seperating the suround . not cool in my book. So I got rid of them asap and my mint amp and want nothing to do with them anymore. But that was me

Poorly constructed ? Did u buy them used ? Was there a **** recone on there ? Or what was constructed poorly I'm curious ? 

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

There subs still are assembled correctly and work when they arrive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.