sundown vs dc audio

pretty much ,and they blame failure on the subs not the build
Yep .. It gets old fast .. Seeing the same bs posts over and over .. If they didn't know how to build a woofer they wouldn't sell so many .. It's that simple

F3052568-3BDF-4DC8-A101-44E4323F91E4-2757-000000EF151403BE_zpseb3a4019.jpg

So much debate but i like it lol. With your install having so many variables and having such a great affect on the final sound I come to a conclusion that most of if not all these mentioned subs are great. Just comes down to personal preference, past experience, and budget really. I liked my 15" Fi SSD and really wanted to stick with Fi when I decided to get something different but I jumped on the sundown nut hugger ride with all there hype around here. Think i'm gonna try 2 loaded 12" Fi Q's for my next subs. How much power will a loaded Q handle?

So much debate but i like it lol. With your install having so many variables and having such a great affect on the final sound I come to a conclusion that most of if not all these mentioned subs are great. Just comes down to personal preference, past experience, and budget really. I liked my 15" Fi SSD and really wanted to stick with Fi when I decided to get something different but I jumped on the sundown nut hugger ride with all there hype around here. Think i'm gonna try 2 loaded 12" Fi Q's for my next subs. How much power will a loaded Q handle?
I ran a single q 12 on 2k+ and it didn't skip a beat .. Real nice sounding woofer as well .. That's probably a very nice choice for ya

I ran a single q 12 on 2k+ and it didn't skip a beat .. Real nice sounding woofer as well .. That's probably a very nice choice for ya
2k+ ain't bad on a 1.5K rated woofer. The saz2500d should be enough for two of them though right?

2k+ ain't bad on a 1.5K rated woofer. The saz2500d should be enough for two of them though right?
Yes .. Just cause I overpowered one doesn't mean they need it .. You should be good bro .. I'd get d2's and run .5 daily but that's just me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I'm currently running .375 daily 2 my 2 12"s

Sounds like I got a plan and some work to do. Get my alternator in and add a rear battery. Once thats done ill probably have my 10's for sale and box for 12's in the works. Then maybe tax money can help Fi hook me up with some awesome Q's.

Sounds like I got a plan and some work to do. Get my alternator in and add a rear battery. Once thats done ill probably have my 10's for sale and box for 12's in the works. Then maybe tax money can help Fi hook me up with some awesome Q's.
better order them soon ,so you can have them by tax time ,i hear a 2-3 month waiting period for fi subs

Hell ya something to look forward to and work on is always good .. Should be a hell of a daily setup as well ..

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

better order them soon ,so you can have them by tax time ,i hear a 2-3 month waiting period for fi subs
What a buzz kill lol

yes they are , but ascendant is still better
How so? It's the same manufacturer

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Is it really that long? I know there was a wait but I wasnt thinking it would be more than a month.
It depends on how busy they are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.