sundown vs dc audio

Lol and x's = quiet 

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

How come I never see or hear of these dc's with spider issues ?
I've had my lvl 4s for a year almost. No issues. Period

Lol and x's = quiet 

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

How come I never see or hear of these dc's with spider issues ?
hm for a non solo woofer they seem to throw up numbers lol and dc has every issue u can think of u must be blind to all that ****

hm for a non solo woofer they seem to throw up numbers lol and dc has every issue u can think of u must be blind to all that ****
Funny that only u nuttriders are the ones to mention issues .. And even funnier you can't show me where or any proof .. Enjoy your sundown lol .. Hopefully that magic surround got some extra glue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just keep your bs and lies to your self the forums are filled with little know it all biased idiots like yourself ..

I've had my lvl 4s for a year almost. No issues. Period
Exactly .. Everyone wants to bash what they aren't using .. That's what makes these forums such a joke / and pile of worthless info ... Vary rarely does ca.com have any serious threads

You piss me off. 

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Lol!
F3052568-3BDF-4DC8-A101-44E4323F91E4-2757-000000EF151403BE_zpseb3a4019.jpg

Exactly .. Everyone wants to bash what they aren't using .. That's what makes these forums such a joke / and pile of worthless info ... Vary rarely does ca.com have any serious threads
i cant think of any other sub that has as many world titles or world records than dc

I'll go ahead and say it... Neither Sundown nor DC are anything special, really. Of course, neither are 75% of companies on the market.

The X hasn't personally impressed me for much other than low end extension. If you like ridiculously low bass but don't care much about metering, it's the sub for you.

I'll go ahead and say it... Neither Sundown nor DC are anything special, really. Of course, neither are 75% of companies on the market.
The X hasn't personally impressed me for much other than low end extension. If you like ridiculously low bass but don't care much about metering, and don't mind the surround falling off then it's the sub for you.
Fixxed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.