sundown vs dc audio

How so? It's the same manufacturer 

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

It depends on how busy they are
i've talked to scott many times , as i'm a dealer in the bay area for ascendant , he says the ascendant line uses better parts

in that case pick up a couple of HDC3 12s and save some cash like said above. Get 2, Dual 2 HDC3 12s and run that bish at .5 ohm because HDC3s like alot of power(more then what they are rated lol)
you see they went back and rerated their subs..... lol hdc3 is now 1500 instead of 1000 it'll still eat it....

Yep .. It gets old fast .. Seeing the same bs posts over and over .. If they didn't know how to build a woofer they wouldn't sell so many .. It's that simple
lol, you can't say that cuz boss and kicker sell a sh1t ton of subs and they can't build a fart box..... lol

Funny that only u nuttriders are the ones to mention issues .. And even funnier you can't show me where or any proof .. Enjoy your sundown lol .. Hopefully that magic surround got some extra glue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just keep your bs and lies to your self the forums are filled with little know it all biased idiots like yourself ..
Lmao u mad bro?? Who's nuts are hugging dc or dd? I can't even tell?

Fi/aa just has too many tinsel issues if that problems was fixed they would for sure be the best woofers on the market. For the prices of these Chinese woofers tho it might be worth the wait ****

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

You have a Sundown avatar... Your opinion doesn't count
Ur homosexual ur opinion does not either.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

You have a Sundown avatar... Your opinion doesn't count
Shall I change my avatar to a dc one then give my opinion?

Fi/aa just has too many tinsel issues if that problems was fixed they would for sure be the best woofers on the market. For the prices of these Chinese woofers tho it might be worth the wait **** 

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Ur homosexual ur opinion does not either.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Shall I change my avatar to a dc one then give my opinion?
No, because you're still a moron either way.

this is to funny, why do all these turn in to a pissing match //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

this site is getting way to mainstream....lol

you can't go wrong with any of the subs listed, it's all personal preference just like any other brand of car audio.

what would you choose? A pair of sundown x 12's or a pair of dc audio lvl 3 12's
sundowns hands down. the DC lvl 4s I had were poorly constructed and I got rid o them the first 2 weeks I had them plain and simple its like apples to oranges

now that's just my personal opinion

Lmao u mad bro?? Who's nuts are hugging dc or dd? I can't even tell?
It don't matter what woofers I run .. But I'll tell you this you won't see me making bs up and spreading lies about every company that's not in my car .. Give me a nice pair of woofers and I'm gunna get loud regardless of what it says on the dustcap

sundowns hands down. the DC lvl 4s I had were poorly constructed and I got rid o them the first 2 weeks I had them plain and simple its like apples to oranges

now that's just my personal opinion
Poorly constructed ? Did u buy them used ? Was there a **** recone on there ? Or what was constructed poorly I'm curious ?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

lol, you can't say that cuz boss and kicker sell a sh1t ton of subs and they can't build a fart box..... lol
There subs still are assembled correctly and work when they arrive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.