sundown vs dc audio

goals and budget ?
Looking to spend as least as possible but want to spend enough to get the job done if you know what I mean. Ill have to piece the system together as funds are available if i'm looking at a hefty price tag. My goal was to sound better and be louder than the old system but I failed while learning some. Now I just pretty much want to be LOUD, like you can hear me coming from the end of the road loud. Ive already started on my electrical (big 3 and xs power under hood) and plan to finish it up with a ho alternator, possible dedicated ground to the front battery and add at least one rear battery before I change subs. Want to make sure my saz2500d is on solid electrical before I put higher demanding subs on it. Did some careful listening and tinkering today and the sa-10s really are some great woofers, I just don't think their up to the task for my goals. Think i'm headed in the right direction now, newbies gotta burn a time or two before they can bump :p

Looking to spend as least as possible but want to spend enough to get the job done if you know what I mean. Ill have to piece the system together as funds are available if i'm looking at a hefty price tag. My goal was to sound better and be louder than the old system but I failed while learning some. Now I just pretty much want to be LOUD, like you can hear me coming from the end of the road loud. Ive already started on my electrical (big 3 and xs power under hood) and plan to finish it up with a ho alternator, possible dedicated ground to the front battery and add at least one rear battery before I change subs. Want to make sure my saz2500d is on solid electrical before I put higher demanding subs on it. Did some careful listening and tinkering today and the sa-10s really are some great woofers, I just don't think their up to the task for my goals. Think i'm headed in the right direction now, newbies gotta burn a time or two before they can bump :p
in that case pick up a couple of HDC3 12s and save some cash like said above. Get 2, Dual 2 HDC3 12s and run that bish at .5 ohm because HDC3s like alot of power(more then what they are rated lol)

Didnt know I could run the saz2500d down to .5ohm, what kind of power am I looking at here?
around 3k , but resistance and rise comes into play ,so you may not get as much as you think .also what size box are you looking at here ? that will help with a sub recommendation as well

around 3k , but resistance and rise comes into play ,so you may not get as much as you think .also what size box are you looking at here ? that will help with a sub recommendation as well
Think I can fit 4 cubes, I would have to double check with a mock up to see if it will fit in and out of the trunk. For figuring and recommendations I would say its safe to go with 4 cubes after displacements.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.