Sundown sa15 b stock or fu750 15

Hey Darth, I would take the advice here more seriously than those fools on reddit. Maybe not grandpa, but popwar for sure lol
Yea reddit is starting to get annoying. I ended up ordering an fu750v2.0 15 because I have still not gotten a response from CAB or SD. Frank's getting my money!

I say go for it, even tho I'm the one who recommended the SA from the start. I love the sa series, but I havnt ever ran fu. So since I don't have that experience I am comfortable telling you sa is legit. But I trust what popwar says, and the fu subs look beast with a great price point. I may even run some in my next set up

Sweet. Let us know how you like it!

I just joined reddit like a week ago. I still don't get how it works..
Reddit is ok but gets annoying after awhile on the carAV sub, it's the same **** questions asked constantly. I like this forum better I just wish it had a mobile app other than tapatalk.

I say go for it, even tho I'm the one who recommended the SA from the start. I love the sa series, but I havnt ever ran fu. So since I don't have that experience I am comfortable telling you sa is legit. But I trust what popwar says, and the fu subs look beast with a great price point. I may even run some in my next set up
I just realized they sell "resize" kits that you can just throw your motor on. So if I ever wanted to go to an 18 I could grab a resize kit and use the motor I already have!

I just realized they sell "resize" kits that you can just throw your motor on. So if I ever wanted to go to an 18 I could grab a resize kit and use the motor I already have!
You can recone sundown stuff on different frames as well. The sa series is about the first series that's relatively worth even reconing rather than buying new subs. But I would get fu while the are still cheap. Sundown started off cheap like that too and with popularity they tend to get a little more expensive. I'm sure newer technology plays a role in the price point as well.

[quote name='Kam311']You can recone sundown stuff on different frames as well. The sa series is about the first series that's relatively worth even reconing rather than buying new subs. But I would get fu while the are still cheap. Sundown started off cheap like that too and with popularity they tend to get a little more expensive. I'm sure newer technology plays a role in the price point as well.[/QUOTE]

My first set of SAs were $99 each.

[quote name='bamaman']@Popwarhomie are you coming off them 12's

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Negative.

My first set of SAs were $99 each.

Negative.
The good ol days. I got a bc2k for $300 and a pair of obsidian oa12's for $130 a piece. It was a slamming set up for $500 for sure. Did 142@25hz, so it was definitely good with the lows lol

The good ol days. I got a bc2k for $300 and a pair of obsidian oa12's for $130 a piece. It was a slamming set up for $500 for sure. Did 142@25hz, so it was definitely good with the lows lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want those!!!!!! I'm thinking of selling my dodge Cummins and buying this little single cab 1989 for ranger and doing a ****** blowthrough with all the leftover cash from selling my truck lol.

Sweet. Let us know how you like it!

I just joined reddit like a week ago. I still don't get how it works..
Buddy with truck cab1600 and FU 1250 stopped by, i almost think he was messing with me when he said it wasn't any louder than my old 12's cause i heard him in house before he got here.. his back glass will be gone soon lol, rattles like crazy.. he has pos 2v jvc only thing he needs is better hu and i think it be as loud as truck can handle without falling apart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.