Sundown sa15 b stock or fu750 15

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Long story short I haven't purchased the b stock sa 15 from caraudiobargain.com yet because they haven't replied to any of my emails or answered the phone in a week. All I wanted to know was which revision b stock they had. I've contacted sundown directly and I'm waiting for a response. While I'm sitting here I remembered someone had mentioned the fu750 15 in my previous post. So I emailed them about something and got a reply from frank in less than 30mins. Fu also advertises made in USA which I prefer to begin with.

So now I don't know what to do. I can either wait for caraudiobargain or sundown to reply on the b stock or go with the fu750.

I'm looking for opinions on both subs and maybe what you would go with.

Thanks!

frank is good about replying.. he got back with me in as little as 20 mins.. man i'm kinda debating same thing in 12's.. have box design drawn up for FU 750 and FI alpha (sa would work in either) friend just got his fu 1250 15 yesterday and he's going nuts but idk if he's wired it yet.. i would guess the FU would be louder i doubt it would sound as good but neither are sq sub anyway.. if u want loud and made in usa (sc i think) with 3 yr warranty maybe u should go with fu..

I see you own a few! How's the quality?
idk how long they last but he is running tons of power to his and since theres a video of his windshield cracking in 100 pieces going down the road with them i'd say they pretty strong subs lol..

idk how long they last but he is running tons of power to his and since theres a video of his windshield cracking in 100 pieces going down the road with them i'd say they pretty strong subs lol..
Holy **** I just watched that and that's intense

Excellent. V2s are even better.
I think I'm gunna pull the trigger on the fu750v2 15. For only $179 shipped, made in USA, and 3yr warranty I don't think I can go wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think I'm gunna pull the trigger on the fu750v2 15. For only $179 shipped, made in USA, and 3yr warranty I don't think I can go wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i don't either, can't believe i ain't ordered 1 yet (helping buddy adjust his amp on his 1250 over text right now) i'm just so da*n cheap lol.. the 750 got such a big sub disp. i feel like i'd have to go with bigger box and port so i'm still shopping..

i don't either, can't believe i ain't ordered 1 yet (helping buddy adjust his amp on his 1250 over text right now) i'm just so da*n cheap lol.. the 750 got such a big sub disp. i feel like i'd have to go with bigger box and port so i'm still shopping..
Yea the **** magnet is 576oz lol I'm a cheap prick to that's why I was gunna buy a b-stock sa but **** this is just too good to pass up and I didn't really want to be another sundown nutthugger!

Yea the **** magnet is 576oz lol I'm a cheap prick to that's why I was gunna buy a b-stock sa but **** this is just too good to pass up and I didn't really want to be another sundown nutthugger!
what magnet is 576? thought that was on like 1800-2200sub? friend got his sub in 5 days we just 1 state away..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.