SUNDOWN SA OR FI ALPHA 12 FOR 930RMS (2ohm). yes tahoe here we go again..

i was back by sporting goods a few years back when i first saw kickers in the 12 volt section with the requisite punk kids cranking the volume knobs on all the decks... Made me think of what kind of selling out the bosses at kicker decided on at some board meeting somewhere. The mighty dollar won out over product and brand purity it seems
That sounds about right... although those entry level Kickers can sound OK if their boxed correctly... we are really:eek:fftopic:... I guess every community has it's characters... I'ts just a tad personal in my case... too bad I deleted that PM I got from Gramps or I'd show you why... that was my first PM received on this forum and I guess it was NOT indicative of the community... Oh well, gotta get ready to assemble this box... I just wish my hands still worked correctly... I have no strength or dexterity anymore...

That sounds about right... although those entry level Kickers can sound OK if their boxed correctly... we are really:eek:fftopic:... I guess every community has it's characters... I'ts just a tad personal in my case... too bad I deleted that PM I got from Gramps or I'd show you why... that was my first PM received on this forum and I guess it was NOT indicative of the community... Oh well, gotta get ready to assemble this box... I just wish my hands still worked correctly... I have no strength or dexterity anymore...
derailing conversations is something im quite skilled at. Well, i hope the box turns out well and the bad blood gets washed away between yall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

derailing conversations is something im quite skilled at. Well, i hope the box turns out well and the bad blood gets washed away between yall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It's water under the bridge... we are both too old to waste time arguing... but it's (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif) always there just waiting to come out... when someone else started it the receiving party finds it hard to let go... I'm out

have you looked into the FU subs at all yet?
they have free shipping to the lower 48 and look like complete animals. hertz mafia is the only person ive seen running them
looked at FU months ago, yeah they nice and i guess would have to compare to sa they close, 2.5" coil about same xmax, rms and cheaper than sa bstock.. honestly i just don't like the cone but they are made 1 state away from me so yeah i'll put the with the sa on my list of 2..

The sa is an awesome sub, I've ran them more than a few times at 1kw+. They sound good and get loud and low. The model goes out the window as soon as you put it in the vehicle and cabin gain gets accounted for. My real life experience is what makes me like these subs so much. But you should run it at 1ohm no doubt. The only reason I would get a d4 of this sub is if I was planning on running two.
The fu subs do look awesome too. I've contacted them before and they seem like a good company. You would be a great advertiser for them since after you get one I'm sure you will recommend them in every thread to ever single person lol.
i used to rec them all the time.. i like them just wish site was better had better pics.. i had to email and beg for specs on new 300 they came out with cause someone had video of guy running something like 5 k to them (specs in my gallery) like i said just don't like the cone but idk that is an option may work..

have you looked into the FU subs at all yet?
they have free shipping to the lower 48 and look like complete animals. popwarhomie is the only person ive seen running them

Been there done that answered questions got no where. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i used to rec them all the time.. i like them just wish site was better had better pics.. i had to email and beg for specs on new 300 they came out with cause someone had video of guy running something like 5 k to them (specs in my gallery) like i said just don't like the cone but idk that is an option may work..
What more pictures could you want? Whats wrong with the cone? If photo bucket worked I would post pics of all 8 of mine layed out when I got them. The recones, just the motor with no soft parts. Whatever.

What more pictures could you want? Whats wrong with the cone? If photo bucket worked I would post pics of all 8 of mine layed out when I got them. The recones, just the motor with no soft parts. Whatever.
you reconed all your FU subs?

also, bang for your buck, the FUs look pretty vicious!! And even if money isnt an object, they get into some really nasty higher end stuff too

i've seen them in pics (and on your wall) just saying they need to work on website.. they still haven't put up specs on the 300 yet.. i may go with it,, good sub i know huge sub disp for 12 it really won't work in my box lol, i modeled it in 1.8cf ad shows higher spl than sa i know don't mean much until u put it in car.. how big were your boxes?

also, bang for your buck, the FUs look pretty vicious!! And even if money isnt an object, they get into some really nasty higher end stuff too
yeah look at the 1250 & 1800's i think it is, great deal on made in us subs

Hey man... there are "Kickers" in my local store... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif:wowflash://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif
walmart sells most subs online even sundown i think

Don't old people just go to the park and play chess anymore? Seems like it would be easier lol
You are about to go to an early grave stressing over the goddammmmm subwoofer. Blood pressure is probably through the roof
i just mow grass & clean gutters out no energy left after that for the park (funniest part of that is, it's not a joke).. i got reamed here when i 1st started for buying at 1600 amp and the pioneer so now i ask b4 i buy and everyone complains that i'm asking..

i've seen them in pics (and on your wall) just saying they need to work on website.. they still haven't put up specs on the 300 yet.. i may go with it,, good sub i know huge sub disp for 12 it really won't work in my box lol, i modeled it in 1.8cf ad shows higher spl than sa i know don't mean much until u put it in car.. how big were your boxes?
I have specs on the 300

No I reconed one. Easiest reconed I've ever done.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Frank has been slacking on specs and website but he is still selling a ton of them.

20 cubes net.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.