SUNDOWN SA OR FI ALPHA 12 FOR 930RMS (2ohm). yes tahoe here we go again..

Bro, grandpa you are lost my friend! I think beyond repair at this point...

You want to buy a sub that can take 1000w and laugh at it, and then put it on 400w because you are too lazy run new wire? BTW, 4ga can handle 1000w, and after rise you aren't even seeing that. Then you want to shove it all in a crappy box. You want to run sealed because it's easier? Bro seriously....

Plus you are not taking into account the shipping on the alpha, sa is free shipping.
well that that is true since i assumed it was free shipping, yeah SA it is but i know i'll need little bigger box mostly bigger port, i really just want sub sounds good, don't loose db compared to now and won't melt if it sees 650rms.. i've modeled the sa few boxes they seem to spike at lower freqs than others (if i have specs input correctly)

well that that is true since i assumed it was free shipping, yeah SA it is but i know i'll need little bigger box mostly bigger port, i really just want sub sounds good, don't loose db compared to now and won't melt if it sees 650rms.. i've modeled the sa few boxes they seem to spike at lower freqs than others (if i have specs input correctly)
have you looked into the FU subs at all yet?

they have free shipping to the lower 48 and look like complete animals. popwarhomie is the only person ive seen running them

Last edited by a moderator:
have you looked into the FU subs at all yet?
they have free shipping to the lower 48 and look like complete animals. hertz mafia is the only person ive seen running them
Now that will start ANOTHER vs thread....

The sa is an awesome sub, I've ran them more than a few times at 1kw+. They sound good and get loud and low. The model goes out the window as soon as you put it in the vehicle and cabin gain gets accounted for. My real life experience is what makes me like these subs so much. But you should run it at 1ohm no doubt. The only reason I would get a d4 of this sub is if I was planning on running two.

The fu subs do look awesome too. I've contacted them before and they seem like a good company. You would be a great advertiser for them since after you get one I'm sure you will recommend them in every thread to ever single person lol.

Don't old people just go to the park and play chess anymore? Seems like it would be easier lol

You are about to go to an early grave stressing over the goddammmmm subwoofer. Blood pressure is probably through the roof

alphard hannibals too (just to complicate things a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goodorbad.gif.fe1f80382c74d93547176ee10a15b645.gif... it's a never ending subject... LOL!.. I thought He was experienced... he told me to shut up and back off a couple of times before because I was "new" to this forum, therefore OBVIOUSLY a noob and I knew nothing about how to talk to people... strangely, Gramps sure gives out a lot of advice... has been reamed constantly... but keeps on swinging away... he sure is a salesman when he gets going... LOL!

Hey man... there are "Kickers" in my local store... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif:wowflash://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif

Hey man... there are "Kickers" in my local store... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif:wowflash://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif
i was back by sporting goods a few years back when i first saw kickers in the 12 volt section with the requisite punk kids cranking the volume knobs on all the decks... Made me think of what kind of selling out the bosses at kicker decided on at some board meeting somewhere. The mighty dollar won out over product and brand purity it seems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.