SUNDOWN SA OR FI ALPHA 12 FOR 930RMS (2ohm). yes tahoe here we go again..

You still deciding?.. and you are saying what?.. I cannot seem to understand... just curious
still ain't sure on sub, wanted to find or get box being built so i know how much space i'm dealing with.. i really like the fi especially after i found out they make the ssa subs the fi alpha is basically a blend of dcon and gcon, sortof a dcon with 3" coil even basket is the same but specs are very similar to the gcon for $80 less.. all that said the alpha not as much sub as the fu 750 for exact same price.. since i know i need a box i was trying to get that going but box guy i think quoted me to low and don't wanta do it now..

still ain't sure on sub, wanted to find or get box being built so i know how much space i'm dealing with.. i really like the fi especially after i found out they make the ssa subs the fi alpha is basically a blend of dcon and gcon, sortof a dcon with 3" coil even basket is the same but specs are very similar to the gcon for $80 less.. all that said the alpha not as much sub as the fu 750 for exact same price.. since i know i need a box i was trying to get that going but box guy i think quoted me to low and don't wanta do it now..
Make up your mind already... it's not all that hard... for most of us...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.