SUNDOWN SA OR FI ALPHA 12 FOR 930RMS (2ohm). yes tahoe here we go again..

could u not see video or were u really impressed with it? can't tell..
mt bad. i can see the video and the system looks like it can wake the dead, i just dont like bing is all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif making a joke, thats all

How do you know its tuned to 32hz?
i checked it 1 time while back he gave me port measurements i can't remember how long it was but just emailed him last week, he said it was 2.5" wide port just looking at it i can tell port is at least 31" long i think it's 33-34" (keep in mind i like 35hz tune so i'm good it a little higher after sub disp) i'll check it and see what tuning i come up with.. i messaged a guy that bought 1 for sa 12 he said sub sounded great and box was made well (if i had 1 made it would be maybe .2 cf bigger, basically same port but port board and corners would be rounded and some bracing, that's really only diff) i'd caulk it and screw it anyway.. idk i'll check it..

Find a 2.5c-3c box. Space makes bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
well they have 3cf but i feel sure same size port and then u to same problem i got with current port,, honestly can probably get nice one made for $150 but don't wanta bother my neighbor he works all the time and don't want him to tell his k9 dog to eat me lol.. yeah he's a cop and cabinet maker..

They could lie to you just to sell.
yeah but i just ask is that 1.75" port he said no it's 2.5".. i just checked it and looks like 2.69 cf BD so after port i think it maybe tad over 2 like 2.08 or something, even after big sub disp. would tune at 33hz.. looks good has decent reviews, jeff said he heard peeps bad mouth msw but the box looks good i'd be gaining 20% air space and 70% more port, so better than mine in every way except no rounded port board (and i'd have to make hole bigger to fit anything other than pioneer in it) if i see neighbor outside i'll ask him about box but i'm not knocking on cops door saying will u make me a box, this is stupid enough at my age as it is..

Gonna add to this: Search around CL or even Offerup. You may find some box builders willing to help you out such as this
https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/d/solid-construction-quality/6227943886.html

Or this... https://offerup.com/item/detail/326762395/?ref=Search
yeah they real nice, got some advertise in fay 30 miles away but i just know i go there they'll want $250.. wish my neighbor lived 2 miles away, he wouldn't know how bad my house needs paint and i'm buying a sub box lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.