SUNDOWN SA OR FI ALPHA 12 FOR 930RMS (2ohm). yes tahoe here we go again..

yeah i told u i liked that box.. and i've told everyone i'm not going to make a box but they keep telling me to do something i can't do (i can't rebuild motor either, on a car forum i guess peeps are telling a guy u can do it man, it's easy and maybe if u done it before it is and have the tools) i can't cut straight and can't cut a circle trust me and to get to that point i gotta get wood here which is a pain even if they cut it to fit in my car but i'm not only one here that don't make boxes.. it's like 1/2 the guys here have stock in lowes or home depot or something.. as far as port 15 i need some trunk space..
Well there you are... watch C/L for boxes and you might get lucky... people practically give them away all the time on C/L... Good Luck man...

huh? well i have thought of going back with 2 sealed cause box is 100 x's easier and prefabs 3/4" work fine so i could but cheapest thing to do there would be buy a 2nd pioneer and box be done, modeling showed 2 pioneers sealed would be 2 db louder (running amp at 1 ohm) don't know how accurate that is and don't wanta run 1 ohm and i'd still have pioneer.. other otion which i wouldn't mind would be 2 lcs sealed but every sub i've checked so far (in that what sub will work sealed calc) shows none of them are supposed to be sealed even dayton hp which is supposed to use small box and work great.. others would be low end ab's but i fell sure they ain't great sealed idk..
So if you're just going to throw a different cheap sub into a sealed prefab you might as well not bother.

So if you're just going to throw a different cheap sub into a sealed prefab you might as well not bother.
thats my point if i gotta buy 2 for sealed they'd be cheaper subs,, at least with 1 decent 12 i'd have less than $200 in it..

see i beat u to it.. but really no fair 1st thread 16 pages ya'll said my at amp won't strong enough to push any of the subs i was looking at and should go with highest db rating so i did, the pioneer... i've asked has anyone used this or that and either u or someone said it was crap or whatever and last thread was about ct sounds strato (only 1 left) i would have bought but 2 peeps said don't get., that jeff said it was good but no in my box so it got sold while i was doing that.. peeps say i don't take advise but i do, i got the hu and amp recommend (buy several peeps) and the sub with highest db rating that was and acceptable sub to me which is what i was told instead of looking at xmax and mms
You still don't get it. A lot of people on here say the only way to get louder is spend $$. You don't wanna do that. What do you expect out of us or even newer/better amp or sub?

The only way to get louder is bigger/more subs and more wattage. Period. In your case, it's not gonna happen.

You still don't get it. A lot of people on here say the only way to get louder is spend $$. You don't wanna do that. What do you expect out of us or even newer/better amp or sub?
The only way to get louder is bigger/more subs and more wattage. Period. In your case, it's not gonna happen.
like i said i just want better sub that doesn't loose me any db and $175 or less..

Not gonna happen.
so y peeps give me crap about my cheap sub if i gotta spend more than $200 for something just a tad louder maybe? or u just saying i gotta get bigger box and sub which is plan just not at same time..

I'm not gonna go thru this with you for the 27th time. People have already replied and gave you ideas.

New sub requires new enclosure...which costs $$. You wanna stay a cheap bastard and live life cheap, fine. But people here....are fed up with you creating a thread on which sub to choose, as cheap as possible in the same enclosure, same amp.

But... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif, But... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif, But... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif

ZSfdTvZ.jpg

You give soooo much advice around here, I wonder if you're just bored sometimes...

Ya' got a big heart man... but it gets painful to just sit here and watch...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.