Sundown E-15 or American Bass TNT1544

Sullivan546

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 4, 2018
I'm looking to put two (somewhat cheap) 15's in my Taurus. I mostly have experience with Rockford Fosgate, Cerwin Vega, CT Sounds, and Skar. I've never had any experience with Sundown or American Bass, but I know they are good quality. Nothing is set in stone, so if the American Bass is a better option, I'm happy to buy a bigger amp. The only issue I have is that I cannot seem to find any information on what size of enclosure the American Bass subs need.

Any response is helpful, just trying to make a decision I won't regret. I want the loudest and bassiest I can get without spending upwards of a thousand dollars.

61+2nsCXY3L._SL1001_.jpg

51SduU+w+ZL.jpg

OP
S

Sullivan546

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 4, 2018
What vehicle, what amp, what is your budget, are you going to build the box yourself?
2003 Ford Taurus SE, right now I have a Cerwin Vega 2000w monoblock, however I am willing to upgrade to whatever is necessary, Ideally as cheap as possible, I will build the box for the required airspace depending on the subs. Except I cannot seem to find the details on what the American Bass ideal box is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds