Sundown E-15 or American Bass TNT1544

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sullivan546

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking to put two (somewhat cheap) 15's in my Taurus. I mostly have experience with Rockford Fosgate, Cerwin Vega, CT Sounds, and Skar. I've never had any experience with Sundown or American Bass, but I know they are good quality. Nothing is set in stone, so if the American Bass is a better option, I'm happy to buy a bigger amp. The only issue I have is that I cannot seem to find any information on what size of enclosure the American Bass subs need.

Any response is helpful, just trying to make a decision I won't regret. I want the loudest and bassiest I can get without spending upwards of a thousand dollars.

61+2nsCXY3L._SL1001_.jpg

51SduU+w+ZL.jpg

What vehicle, what amp, what is your budget, are you going to build the box yourself?
2003 Ford Taurus SE, right now I have a Cerwin Vega 2000w monoblock, however I am willing to upgrade to whatever is necessary, Ideally as cheap as possible, I will build the box for the required airspace depending on the subs. Except I cannot seem to find the details on what the American Bass ideal box is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.