Sundown audio 10" in sealed box, vs ported

A cubic foot is 1728, correct?

My dimensions should be very close to there. All's I said was the base had to be 10x13 or less and it could go as high as need be to reach a cubic foot, and when we measured it was right at it but i'm not sure of the exact height.

I don't understand the calculation the computer did for you, 12^3 is 1728 and my multiplication was 1728 and some change. I'm not sure how that equals .82...?
somethings wrong in your equation i think your missing a variable. your outer dimensions are

10x13x16?

I don't understand the calculation the computer did for you, 12^3 is 1728 and my multiplication was 1728 and some change. I'm not sure how that equals .82...?
That calculator deducts the 3/4 all around and gives the interior volume.

We can figure this out later lol according to my calculations I have a cubic foot box. Which is double to what I need. And I'm gathering that this can't be ported by cutting a hole in it, so I must need a new box then...

We can figure this out later lol according to my calculations I have a cubic foot box. Which is double to what I need. And I'm gathering that this can't be ported by cutting a hole in it, so I must need a new box then...
even if it is 1cubic ft no you can't use it so as stated above toss it and get a new one. use sundowns specs or get one built by someone as your math isn't all there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.