Subwoofer surround preserving.

What the ****? I dont know about you but i don't keep subs for more than like 2 years at most and thats not even that long. How long do you intend to keep em?

i say do the lighter fluid then throw a match on them and see how they preserve. then take pics and let us see
this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sooooo, what happens if you put this stuff on there and it "happens" to absorb and stay in the surround some how and you play you music and it sparks and catches fire? ...While your goin down the road and you like WTF??? You pull over, and little do you know that opening you trunk would be like opening the cap on a hoot radiator and you get blown away. Would you then think it was a good idea? I dont think so but I want to know the outcome. But Ill let you be the contestant to try it...

Lighter fluid?? I wouldn't recommend that at all. Try using armorall or any other moisturizer to keep it from potentially cracking, I know the eclipse titanium series had that issue but i've used armorall on my SW 9152 and have had no issues

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.