Rattle in subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
So it's not the sub but I played at free air no rattle but I put it back in the box with one of the subs disconnected and no rattle at all I'm not sure what it could be box looms fine any ideas?
Could it be the speaker wires from the sub to the terminal inside?

Could it be the speaker wires from the sub to the terminal inside?
As was mentioned prior, it may be the speaker leads that were hung up or hitting. something on the inside of the sub. That still didn't sound like th box to me, nor certain, just a little to sharp. Hook them up as they are supposed to be, if it's gone, likely one of the wires was sapping against something on the back of sub or the box.

As was mentioned prior, it may be the speaker leads that were hung up or hitting. something on the inside of the sub. That still didn't sound like th box to me, nor certain, just a little to sharp. Hook them up as they are supposed to be, if it's gone, likely one of the wires was sapping against something on the back of sub or the box.
I found most of the screws where stripped that where holding down the sub so tomorrow I'm gonna re screw and I'm gonna see if there's any rattling.
Thank you to everyone who helped I'm just so blessed it's not the subwoofer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...