Subwoofer Recommendation/Sound Science

Ended up getting a used W3v3 and I'm REALLY satisfied with the sound. In the same 1.0 cu. box the Alpine was in. This is pretty much the bass I was looking for. I wish it was a slight bit louder but an upgrade to my HU should fix that or perhaps a second w3, but I'm hesitant on giving up trunk space. The bass is so clean and precise, unlike the Alpine where most of the time it was a lot of overhang with the bass. Even my friends $66 champions were cleaner than the Alpine. Now I know how to install my own sub though. I'm wondering what the w0's are like? and what are the best SQ subs available right now? The box is slightly smaller than recommended specs, can this cause an issue? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.