Subs to buy online

What are some good subs I can find used on Craigslist or Facebook for sale? I know there are certain subs that we see everyday that are good but I just don't know enough Bout them. I currently have 2 12" L7s I'm sure I won't find something as loud but maybe something with better sq

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Soundqube is an ok budget sub. Really depends what your looking to do and how much power u have... I'm a sundown nut hugger, awesome products and customer service.

There going to be going into a 2014 4runner limited with the jbl stock system but I don't Wana take alot of space. Or spend to much

Louder then L7s huh. That's sounds like it's impossible.

In all seriousness though. Sound quality of a sub stage comes from the box. Stick a $1000 Focal woofer in a prefab and it will sound like a turd. Those L7s need a ton of airspace. Like maxing out a trunk for a pair airspace.

Louder then L7s huh. That's sounds like it's impossible.
In all seriousness though. Sound quality of a sub stage comes from the box. Stick a $1000 Focal woofer in a prefab and it will sound like a turd. Those L7s need a ton of airspace. Like maxing out a trunk for a pair airspace.
I meant with the budget I'm in I'm not going to get anything louder then the L7s. I know there is louder subs.

There going to be going into a 2014 4runner limited with the jbl stock system but I don't Wana take alot of space. Or spend to much
One of these is about 2 cubes sealed. SWS-15D2 - Alpine 15" Dual 2-Ohm 500W RMS Type-S Car Subwoofer

How are you grabbing that signal for the amp?

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I meant with the budget I'm in I'm not going to get anything louder then the L7s. I know there is louder subs.
So that's all you got out of everything I wrote?

You missed the most important part

hds 3 are good subs the 2's not as good but none of them are sq subs.. if that hds3 with box for $100 and it plays u can hear before u buy i'd get that just saying.. skar evls in right box be loud and should at least sound better than l7 but what amp do u have so we can really recommend by what u have..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.