drewboy146
10+ year member

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.I have a 2003 camry. I need trunk space so i was thinking doing 1 12 inch sub. People have been telling me the candence 12 zrs, audioque SD 2.5 12 inch, rockford fosgate punch p3. I feel you know the best sub. Im really looking for that rocking of my car. It would really be so helpful for you to respind. I was thinking of also going with the Hifonics HFI1000.1D amp so if that matters please let me know. One more question. Does the Ohm matter for this set up. THANKS SO SO MUCH. i love your videos there so helpful

Budget is probably 300 for both amp and sub. Is there a better sub or amp to go with?
For amp + sub thats pushing it a bit do you have a box already?

& Yes you have to make sure you have the correct ohm load or youll fry your amp or mess up your sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.