Subs behind speakers?

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
So when I got my HU and 6x9s installed last week, they were telling me that I should get them to put speakers in the front door panel.

My 6x9s are in the back, and they wanted to cut the panels and put them in there. They said that you want the speakers up front more or something like that.

sounds like they were just trying to make more money out of me.

Anyways, the place I want to put my subs is acutually under my 6x9s, and if that doesnt work then they will have to go in the trunk.

Is it that big of a problem?

So when I got my HU and 6x9s installed last week, they were telling me that I should get them to put speakers in the front door panel.
My 6x9s are in the back, and they wanted to cut the panels and put them in there. They said that you want the speakers up front more or something like that.

sounds like they were just trying to make more money out of me.

Anyways, the place I want to put my subs is acutually under my 6x9s, and if that doesnt work then they will have to go in the trunk.

Is it that big of a problem?
Must be an old ass car with no door speakers. If you feel comfortable with all your sound coming from the rear and the sub drowning everything out then so be it. I would get speakers in my doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.