Sub Recommendation plz

hey you might be able to win both of those idq's i sent you for cheaper then 1 and get a dual setup with that kicker amp and it will sound amazing, so wait and see. never rush into buying car audio lol
I got the money to do the system right.....just don't need that much bass.

oh ok i think it will look good but its your car, so you have 2 like it, not me. always get someone local to build you a box under a seat etc, idk how that car is 2 say but that sub is not that deep, or go with a 10 and have a custum under the seat, then put the amp under the seat in a box 2 keep it cool from the vents. a lot of options man. just go to a rep dealer, but def get a custom box hand built not some prefab crap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

roger that, just got one from sonic electronix for $189. thanks for the help
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
I ran 2 10’s aero ported in my 06 mustang years ago. Each box was 1.2 and the subs were diamonds (can’t remember exact model). Best thing to do is...
Sensitivity is usually measured 1watt 1 meter. I'd go by that. Higher the better on subs too. Less power to get louder. Every 3 DB gain is like...
I've been a fan of the JL shallow mounts, and have actually heard a decent box with some Pioneers but the Focal are pretty darn good. The JL TW's...

About this thread

Bubblebass

10+ year member
Bubblebass
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from