Sub Recommendation plz

You think a 12 is the way to go for me, or would a 10 do just as good and take up less space? Mostly rock and metal with a little rap. Not really into booming down the street, ONLY SQ, NOT SP

Alright.....I am now deep in thought whether to get the 4 or 5 channel. I was thinking that the rear fill would not be worth the wiring hassle (PITA in my car) and price of an extra $80 for the amp and rear speakers - another $80 or so. I was thinking I would never hear the difference. This is my commuter car and I don't care about anyone in the back seat anyway. It's not the money, really, but I don't want to just throw it away either.....Thoughts?

then stick with the 4 way i personally like a full surrounding system with good rear full but some people prefer the sound of a front stage only like a concert up 2 u man.

the box has to be the same sixe on the outside so it will fit snug in the car perfectly and look like it belongs from one side to the other side, byt he will make the chanber inside the box smaller

It may look funny being so large with only one sub. He said he didn't have any pics with only 1 hole or any completed box with. subs in them. Will it look like part of the backseat or just a box ,back there? Ideas for amp install? I was going to put it under the seat but there are rear facing heater vents under there. Not great for amps to blow hot air right on them!

Thx for the links. I will check that out......

It may look funny being so large with only one sub. He said he didn't have any pics with only 1 hole or any completed box with. subs in them. Will it look like part of the backseat or just a box ,back there? Ideas for amp install? I was going to put it under the seat but there are rear facing heater vents under there. Not great for amps to blow hot air right on them!
Thx for the links. I will check that out......[/quote}\]

put it on the back of the seat and it will look good like it is part of the car paneled off imho. hey you might be able to win both of those idq's i sent you for cheaper then 1 and get a dual setup with that kicker amp and it will sound amazing, so wait and see. never rush into buying car audio lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.