Sub keeps cutting out

Participant count
  • Participant list

Underage Driver
10+ year member

ZOOTED
I cant figure out why my sub keeps cutting out.

I checked for loose wire, tested the capacitor, amp and sub with an multimeter, and theres no problems. It'll just be slappin and then just stop and come back for like one bass line, then go back out and sometimes it'll stay on for like a min, then go out. It sounds perfect when its slappin and the amp stays on even when its not. I was thinking it's my POS dp video deck, but i was wondering if anybody had any other ideas as to what it would be?

well, just looked at it again, idk if it was the original problem, but theres a slit in my cone about 3 inches long. so, i was wondering what would be the best poxy/glue to repair this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.