sub help

Participant count
  • Participant list

utrook31

I recently bought and installed an amped bazooka tube. The only problem I'm having is that right now its set up so that it turns on whenever there's a signal, so between songs there's a loud click.. which i'm guessing is the sub turning back on after having turned off. Doesn't happen when i'm listening to the radio. This is the first time i've ever installed a sub so not sure how to fix this problem. Anybody know how to fix the problem?

in case he doesnt know what that is, its a cable running off of your amp to a metal piece of equipment on your car, usually about 2 feet away from the amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well.. I had to find a decent ground just to get the bazooka to work. If it matters any.. my ground wire is like 3 - 4 feet long. And it only happens when the HU starts up and between tracks on cd. Any other ideas?

nm... think i have a solution. There remote turn on wire should be connected to the antenna wire from my HU right? I was lookin in the installation manual and they kept talking about their on/off switch.. so that confused me. But I should be ok with just connecting the remote turn on wire with the antenna wire from HU right? BTW, thanks for the quick responses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.