Sub for boat.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Since I am going to go through the hassle of replacing the stereo in the boat, I might as well put the subs in while I am at it. I am not looking to cut into the boat, but rather put two boxes into the storage areas On either side of the boat. I could use the Kicker SKM10 enclosures which would make it super easy, but I'm not sure how they would be. I have room to put at least two of those in and maybe 3.

I'm not looking to blow out everything, but I would like some nice lows while on the boat.

The rest of the system is in flux right now. I'll describe the best I can as I still bring parts together.

HU - Pioneer DEH-P5000UB

Cabin speakers - 6 Polk DB651

Tower speakers - 4 Polk DB651

Amp - TBD

Power cables - all run with 1/0 so I don't have to rerun it.

Batteries - dual batteries with battery combiner.

Sub Amp - TBD based on subs I go with.

I don't want to break the bank, but I am trying to avoid crap as well.

Any thoughts on a good set-up from a bang for the buck perspective?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.