round aero port or slotted port?

Participant count
  • Participant list
define better? it depends, aeros are more efficent, but not as easy to change the port area, but once built it would be easier to change the tuning of an aero by trimming it... this has all been discussed though 98345722346 times

I love aero. Like said above after its all built it is extremely easy to retune it. Trim some of the port off or you could come up with some sort of interchangeable design if you thought about it. Just start the ports off at a short length for like 40hz if you wanted to run it in comps for spl then you could design 2-3 other lengths of tubes to make up 37hz,35hz,33hz etc and so on.

Aero > Slot personally ive built two different slot boxes for my Subs and one of them turned out not so good and the other was ok. I then tried aeros and not only was it an easier build but the amount of output that it puts out was unbelievable compared to my Slots or any sealed enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.