Sub for 500 watts rms?

the sub i posted earlier in the CDT ES series woofers. very very nice sounding woofer IMO better than the others mentioned but the price is pretty heavy on it. you could get a ID max and the max spanks it output wise but this lil ****** sounds amazing.
QES-1220 DVC - CDT Audio 12" Cast Audiophile Excursion 4 Ohm DVC Subwoofer
Nobody wants your ****** CDT.

You think subbass should measure as flat as the highs. Wtf do you know about sounding good.

IB is .5 QTS. As dampened as it's going to get. IB is larger and better. And change your screen name poser.
IB isn't better. it offers lower group delay but the other limitations Id never advise it for a higher output setup. maybe for strictly a sound quaintly competition build maybe for a dialy that you can actually crank and have some real volume. NOT.

IB isn't better. it offers lower group delay but the other limitations Id never advise it for a higher output setup. maybe for strictly a sound quaintly competition build maybe for a dialy that you can actually crank and have some real volume. NOT.
A pair of beefy 15s IB will crush when needed.

A pair of beefy 15s IB will crush when needed.
I prefer a 4th order alignment with impedance and phase correction. you get the group delay of a 2nd order and the efficiency of a 4th order alignment. hence i built the speaker I've built they're are built specifically for these alignments but its not what the typical consumer will use.

I prefer a 4th order alignment with impedance and phase correction. you get the group delay of a 2nd order and the efficiency of a 4th order alignment. hence i built the speaker I've built they're are built specifically for these alignments but its not what the typical consumer will use.
That orange 15" woofer u ordered from china? Because if it's specifically made for a 4th order then why is it in a ported box in your trunk of your Kia?

That orange 15" woofer u ordered from china? Because if it's specifically made for a 4th order then why is it in a ported box in your trunk of your Kia?
do you need a breakdown of the acoustic orders and what they are and why they are called so?

Nobody wants your ****** CDT. You think subbass should measure as flat as the highs. Wtf do you know about sounding good.
more than you know. and no i clearly explained that the hearing sensitivity between humans and in humans in general should be boosted below 30hz to get an curve that is AUDIBLY flat.

Furthermore you have a DSP and use ONE curve when a DSP is designed to give you tuning to adjust the curve for different types of music.

the CDT is a excellent driver. ive head them not once but several times they are very nice just about 100 bucks to much.

more than you know. and no i clearly explained that the hearing sensitivity between humans and in humans in general should be boosted below 30hz to get an curve that is AUDIBLY flat.Furthermore you have a DSP and use ONE curve when a DSP is designed to give you tuning to adjust the curve for different types of music.

the CDT is a excellent driver. ive head them not once but several times they are very nice just about 100 bucks to much.
A DSP IS NOT TO ADJUST for every song. Absolutely not. **** no.

You argue with me and you think this?

A DSP is to correct the car. That's it. Only that. Nothing else. You set it and forget it.

Holy hell Batman.

A DSP IS NOT TO ADJUST for every song. Absolutely not. **** no. You argue with me and you think this?

A DSP is to correct the car. That's it. Only that. Nothing else. You set it and forget it.

Holy hell Batman.
Lol, Why are there arguments on this thread...

A DSP IS NOT TO ADJUST for every song. Absolutely not. **** no. You argue with me and you think this?

Holy hell Batman.
it is BOTH. you want to nullify the acoustic anomalies. once you have done that you CAN use if for sound shaping. no reason you can't. even genre present unique curves which have to be adjusted individually . no one curve is the best theats why they give you multiple curve save setting buddy..

you cut 3-5k on rock because its boosted more than jazz. do you not understand that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.