Sub and enclosure question

BASSAHOLIC22

CarAudio.com Newbie
TX
I will be purchasing a single 10" ct sounds meso sub and am having a hard time figiring out what size enclosure i should build. I would like to build my own ported enclosure but have no idea how big to go and proper tuning of the box, can someone help me out? Thanks in advance

I will be purchasing a single 10" ct sounds meso sub and am having a hard time figiring out what size enclosure i should build. I would like to build my own ported enclosure but have no idea how big to go and proper tuning of the box, can someone help me out? Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20221022-163140.png

If I can chime in.
when figuring out what size box. Don’t forget the displacement of the sub, bracing, etc.
I’ve seen some say x .55 to figure ish displacement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...