Sub/Amp Inquiry .. Kicker vs Planet audio

shacool

texas
Hey guys,

I have a Honda accord premium stereo with very little bass compared to my old stock Altima.

I cant spend too much so i narrowed it down to those two. I was going with the kicker because i heard it's a better brand but the planet audio sub and amp has much better specs. I'm only looking to install one 12". I mostly listen to EDM

What would u choose between these 2, Kicker 10C124 Sub/ DX125.2 Amp or PlanetAudio AC12Dsub/AC26002 Amplifier?

thanks

Neither just took out a cvx12 it was so sloppy kicker subs **** most likely your going to get alot of responses similar to mine try not to get kicker

Actually FYI it's owned by VM Innovations
The point he was trying to make was clear (Boss and Planet audio are owned by the same company, they share the same headquarters location in Oxnard California). Both brands are notorious for there outdated designs and using the cheapest off the shelf parts (there classified as flea market subwoofers do to the methods of sales and extremely low quality).
I'm not exactly sure why you made an account just to bump a 7 month old thread in hopes of praising one of the worst companies on the market....... (you've either never used a forum before or your a planet audio dealer/employee).

Haha your a fool you over pay and I know I'll thump right up there with ya.... haha keep thinking brand is everything, I have out thumped Rockford, kicker, MTX, JL, Sony... I don't care what people say planet audio makes tight ****.

Haha your a fool you over pay and I know I'll thump right up there with ya.... haha keep thinking brand is everything, I have out thumped Rockford, kicker, MTX, JL, Sony... I don't care what people say planet audio makes tight ****.
those brands s*ck as well.. You'll never be loud..

you trolling or are you being serious?

have you ever heard a loud set up lol

I set car alarms off so you guys can blow me I'm done with this forum your all morons
LOL does that really make you think you're loud, and that it sounds good? you're supposed to be loud inside your car not out. fuck outta here noob we're here to help people get loud not look loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.