stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

I'm sure people really believe that you were totally picked on, and I'm on a powertrip and you did nothing wrong after this.........
I'm touched though, another man's worklog dedicated to me............

brings a tear to my eye.....
I never said I was picked on. I said you are no better than me. The only difference between us is moderator status.

No, the difference is that your "brother" screwed up, and you sent me a PM DEMANDING that I unblock your IP. I don't respond well to demands.
And why do you put the word "brother" in quotes? If you're implying that I made another account called xxTrue22xx long before my pd8731 account was banned and posted on 2 different accounts, you truly are an idiot.

maybe if you learned how to talk to people, you wouldn't be in this situation, as I told you in PM's on ROE.

Instead of talking to me like a man, you tried to act like a hardass, which put me on the defensive the very 1st PM you sent. After that, it didn't matter to me that your account was banned along with your bothers.

You tell me to grow up, but you don't see me running around the interweb posting that you're an idiot because you PM'd me acting like a hardass. You're obviously the one who has some issues, not me. And I'm sure that's clear to everyone here by the way you titled this thread, and the way you're acting.

WOW, im sure that stratusrt01 would have unbanned you if you would have worked things out with him in a civilized manner!

Edit!!! after reading through this some more i truly feel that you(pd8731) need to have your ass beat!!!!!!!

just by reading the topic of this thread and reading your sig then you are a dumbass, there is no reason to post **** like that, now my friend which probably doesnt give a **** about what you say is gonna have a bad rap over on ca.com.

maybe if you learned how to talk to people, you wouldn't be in this situation, as I told you in PM's on ROE.
Instead of talking to me like a man, you tried to act like a hardass, which put me on the defensive the very 1st PM you sent. After that, it didn't matter to me that your account was banned along with your bothers.

You tell me to grow up, but you don't see me running around the interweb posting that you're an idiot because you PM'd me acting like a hardass. You're obviously the one who has some issues, not me. And I'm sure that's clear to everyone here by the way you titled this thread, and the way you're acting.
There's a time for maturity, and there's a time to vent. Maturity can't help me now.

WOW, im sure that stratusrt01 would have unbanned you if you would have worked things out with him in a civilized manner!
Edit!!! after reading through this some more i truly feel that you(pd8731) need to have your ass beat!!!!!!!
Uh, yeah. Feggy e-thug.

e-thug lol. you call someone a *** in there face and see what happens, seems like your the e-thug to me!!

I know rich on a personal level so anything you type in here makes absolutely no sense!

you are the one who started a thread talking smack about someone else.

stratusrt01 is a *****

ROE mod stratusrt01 is a bad man and a gheyfeg

these are in your sig and avatar. You posted that on the internet, try saying that to someones face and see what happens!!!!!

you are the one who started a thread talking smack about someone else. stratusrt01 is a *****

ROE mod stratusrt01 is a bad man and a gheyfeg

these are in your sig and avatar. You posted that on the internet, try saying that to someones face and see what happens!!!!!
someone needs a body massage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.