stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

theres more resistance in the body of a car.
im curious as to where you got this information from on nearly every car i have worked on (master ase tech) a car from front to back at the frame has less than .1ohms...i mean are you sure your getting a good contact i have never seen a car that had poor resistance thru the body unlesss it was rusted too ****.......

to the op i didnt read the whole thread just what u posted and just relax a lil bit, yea i would be pissed to but rich (stratus) is goin through alot right now and he doesnt need u talkin about how hes a bad guy. just give it a lil while then try to talk to him, he may have a change of heart. what was ur sn on roe?

wow, this has to be the biggest waste of 5 minutes in my entire life, I think there was what maybe 3 post by the op on the actual build. Your saying hes supposed to be more mature than you cause hes a moderator, but your the op of this thread and your cant even keep it on track with the orig. subject????

and to the rest of jhoos, why do you guys keep pushing the subject on, your bishin about him bishn which makes you all bishes

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

im curious as to where you got this information from on nearly every car i have worked on (master ase tech) a car from front to back at the frame has less than .1ohms...i mean are you sure your getting a good contact i have never seen a car that had poor resistance thru the body unlesss it was rusted too ****.......
.1 ohms is too much.

1/0 has .000098 ohms per foot. So even a 20 ft run would have ~.002 ohms

I use the chassis if i'm not using any more than 1 postiive run of 1/0. anything more than that and i run a ground lead, along w/ grounding to the chassis in the front at back still, obviously.

to the op i didnt read the whole thread just what u posted and just relax a lil bit, yea i would be pissed to but rich (stratus) is goin through alot right now and he doesnt need u talkin about how hes a bad guy. just give it a lil while then try to talk to him, he may have a change of heart. what was ur sn on roe?
There's definitely no chance of either of us changing our minds about each other. My s/n was pd8731

If you're so heartbroken, maybe go whine about it on another forum.
Oh wait, nevermind.
Please don't make me say what I really want to.

If I could find the headsmacking smiley, I would put it here 5-10 times.

wow, this has to be the biggest waste of 5 minutes in my entire life, I think there was what maybe 3 post by the op on the actual build. Your saying hes supposed to be more mature than you cause hes a moderator, but your the op of this thread and your cant even keep it on track with the orig. subject????
and to the rest of jhoos, why do you guys keep pushing the subject on, your bishin about him bishn which makes you all bishes
I would rather people hate me and know how I really feel and what really happened, than have people like me and get the wrong idea about me.

Some people on here are martards and just feel like posting useless stuff like "this thread *****" when they are exacerbating the situation themselves.

I will have more pics when more stuff arrives. The amp arrived yesterday, but there isn't really much to show except it mounted on my box. I'll wait until I take pics of the recones to get out the camera.

.1 ohms is too much.
1/0 has .000098 ohms per foot. So even a 20 ft run would have ~.002 ohms

I use the chassis if i'm not using any more than 1 postiive run of 1/0. anything more than that and i run a ground lead, along w/ grounding to the chassis in the front at back still, obviously.
Agreed.

I ran a wire to the back because:

1. It's electrically just the right thing to do

2. I'm going to have 4 runs of wire soon, so I might as well get another one knocked out.

i can see why people say this place along with roe is filled with idiots......what ever you guys waste wire money and time ****ing morons.....
your the moron I could careless that you are ase mechanic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/terrible.gif.e9b53a6590ea930b9d2be5020e6e9cd6.gif

i can see why people say this place along with roe is filled with idiots......what ever you guys waste wire money and time ****ing morons.....
awww, your butt hurt because i'm smarter than you

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i love when people think their smarter than teh truf

Motor crushing my bed

0508081856qh8.jpg

Crunch amp installed

0508081523eq9.jpg

Mids amp will be installed after i get another batt and mids

0508081857fa2.jpg

clay model i made

0506081021azl2.jpg

0506081020ng5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.