stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

You asked for it when you made this title for this thread.
If it didn't matter so much why did you dedicate a thread to him?
Exactly.

Hes trying to get people to fell sorry for him, cause I guess he gets no love other than on these forums.

Thing about me, I take up for my friends. Just how I am.

You asked for it when you made this title for this thread.
If it didn't matter so much why did you dedicate a thread to him?
I didn't dedicate anything. I made a work log. The title professes my hate for him, that is all.

Does anybody have any critique for my actual build log?

EDIT: Somebody just changed my signature from calling him a Nazi. It now says "bad man". Hmmmmm, maybe "bad man" sounds better.

Well its ROE, where noone is allowed to have an opinion.
Thats why I really dont go over there much anymore. At least people have a sense of humor on ca.com.
i like roe cuz they like bandpass boxes

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Why couldn't you just make your worklog without "professing" your hate for some guy over the internet on some other forum.
agreed,

that was pretty queer of him to do that

he needs to edit his first post and get to the equipment part......stratus01 is a good guy and he's been thru enuff as is and here u come with this bull-donkey

Stratus is cool, draggin low is cool, and all the other mods are cool. Its just you have to be so politically correct on everything you say.

If someone says they bought the 2 12" Kicker Comp Prefab from Circuit City and spent $750 on buying and having it installed, and you call them a moron, they freak.

RoE used to be real cool, but then when it got to be a bunch of pansies arguing over who is breaking what rules, its just pointless.

Id much rather read a thread about someone getting flamed, even if its me, since it will at least be entertaining.

Wow, talk about butthurt.........

I do IP searches, and when I find duplicate IP's from someone already banned, they get the banhammer also, since it's against the rules to try to circumvent a ban by creating new usernames. Instead of trying to talk to me like a man about it, you come up with usernames that try to insult me. I actually find the whole thing pretty comical that your life is so screwed up that you have to post my name in your worklog. I'm sorry that the interweb is your life, but rules are rules, and I'm just upholding them.

1st of all, I can't IP ban anyone, so you're barking up the wrong tree there, I just made no attempt to get it lifted for you.

Oh noes! You got banned from a Car Audio internet forum!

Whatever will you do??

Also this:

See, you personally don't know Rich.
You are just all angry cause he got the best of you on the interwebs, and now your crying about it.

Get over it.

Anybody that knows Rich, could see where Im coming from.

So STFU about this BS.

Wow, talk about butthurt.........
I do IP searches, and when I find duplicate IP's from someone already banned, they get the banhammer also, since it's against the rules to try to circumvent a ban by creating new usernames. Instead of trying to talk to me like a man about it, you come up with usernames that try to insult me. I actually find the whole thing pretty comical that your life is so screwed up that you have to post my name in your worklog. I'm sorry that the interweb is your life, but rules are rules, and I'm just upholding them.

1st of all, I can't IP ban anyone, so you're barking up the wrong tree there, I just made no attempt to get it lifted for you.
The interweb isn't my life, but car audio is, and when you ban me from the only car audio forum where I have basically learned everything I know about the subject and have visited for over 2 years... it annoys me just slightly.

You didn't ban me for any genuine reason, you did it both to have a power trip, and to get a rise out of me (successfully). On ROE, it's either svck stratusrt01's d|ck or it's a ban. Defend yourself, and it's a perma-ban. There is no winning with you.

If I had waited out the few days and came back and tried to argue with you about it, you would just perma-ban me anyway. In all honesty, YOU are supposed to be more mature than ME, seeing as how YOU were made moderator. There is supposed to be more separation between mods and users than just power. I'm not saying that I get to do whatever I want, but I never made any personal attacks or did anything to obstruct anybody's experience on ROE.

I'm sure people really believe that you were totally picked on, and I'm on a powertrip and you did nothing wrong after this.........

I'm touched though, another man's worklog dedicated to me............

brings a tear to my eye.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.